[Tfug] [tfug] Sun Ultra 5 UPA port?

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 14:29:56 MST 2007

--- Earl <earljviolet at juno.com> wrote:

> Jude,
>
> Welcome to the world of Sun.  ;)
>
> Do you have a Creator card?  If not, I can loan you
> one.  Is there room
> to hook it up and test it with the cover removed?

You **might** be able to install it with the cover
removed -- I am not sure if the 13W3 connector will
be easily accessible, though.

I am reasonably *sure* that you won't be able to put
the cover on once you've installed it -- even if you
manage to cut a hole for access to the 13W3!

Run it headless.  Set up xdm and talk to it that
way...