[Tfug] ot: going rate for webdevelopers

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Thu Jul 26 18:20:02 MST 2007

I would think that PHP and database work would be quite a bit higher
than plain HTML/CSS. Many websites these days are pretty much software
programs and customizing them can be a specialized task.

If I do a website for someone (not my main job, more of a hobby) then I
quote a fixed price depending on what they want, rather than an hourly rate.

I would say $15/hr is very low for anything more sophisticated than
simple HTML, but I could be mistaken...

Andy

--
Andy