[Tfug] ot: going rate for webdevelopers

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:55:29 MST 2007

Hi everyone, one of my friends is working on a research proposal.
One aspect of it is going to involve some web development and he
needs to include the cost of someone doing this in the
proposal. Can any one give me an idea of how much they go for
these days. It will be some pretty simple stuff. He said mostly html
some php stuff, and a some database stuff. I remember some one
on this list was selling their services for 15/hr. Is that about right,
low, high?

Thanks, Chris

--
Q: What did the zen buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?

A: Make me one with everything ~ Dr. Jonathan Katz