[Tfug] Annoying Terminal Problem

Matt Jacob matt at mattjacob.com
Sat Jul 21 00:00:51 MST 2007

It might have something to do with PuTTY's terminal emulation
settings, but I'm not 100% sure about that. I've used PuTTY in the
past, but now I use SecureCRT. I don't think I've seen this problem in
SecureCRT, but I suppose it could be an issue with ncurses as well. (I
don't really use nano or many terminal programs that provide text
interfaces, though.)

And while this isn't a solution, here's a tip: instead of hitting
enter, you can just do ^L to clear the scrollblock.

Matt