[Tfug] Happy hour feedback?

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Sat Jan 6 16:02:02 MST 2007

Hi all,

So, we had our first TFUG happy hour and I'm looking for some
feedback.  Overall, I really enjoyed it and definitely would like to
do it again.  Trident Grill was a bit on the loud side, but it's hard
to know if it's always loud or because of the huge party that was
going on, the game, or a combination of both.

If we're to do another happy hour, would people like to do it at the
same place or somewhere else?  Please let me know what you think.

Also, what would people like to do for the next meeting?  Go back to
Bentley's, return to Trident, or try someplace else for Happy hour.

Claude