[Tfug] Happy hour feedback?

Felix Tilley fetilley at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 6 18:25:19 MST 2007

Is the Bashful Bandit on E Speedway still around?  It is
a hard core biker bar.  I don't know if they serve food.
I believe they used to serve beer.  I will never go into
that place alone.  It is best to go there with a personal injury
attorney.

Hard core bikers like personal injury attorneys.  The fuckwits
keep getting injured.

Wasn't there a strip club on E Speedway called TD's or
something like that?  Is it still around?  Imagine putting
a TFUG placard next to the pole dancers!  We could get our
pictures taken, to show we are not nerds.

Felix in Tucson

Message: 3