[Tfug] bluetooth

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 11:45:01 MST 2007

--- t takahashi <gambarimasu at gmail.com> wrote:

> u refer to voice?  linux still not there yet for
> that?

The BT pipe has *roughly* a 1MB/s bandwidth
(750KB/s, IIRC).  Things like cordless mice,
keyboards, etc. don't challenge that.  Even
voice -- depending on the CODEC -- is a relatively
low bandwidth application.

I'd like to evaluate how the BT stack behaves
when "taxed".  (i.e. does it degrade *gracefully*,
nonlinearly or just plain *break*!)

--don