[Tfug] PHP + Following Links

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 23:01:00 MST 2007

I've moved our old content management system from old server to a shiny,
super-fast dual-Xeon server running openSUSE 10.2

For some dumb reason, our login system fails.  One is able to login and see
the first screen you see after login, but everything else after
that kicks out to the login screen.  I'm a bit confused and wondering if
there's a setting I missed in the php config somewhere.  I'd
offer more info, but it was a custom setup and getting in touch with the
vendor is...unpossible.

Thanks for any ideas

-Chris

--