[Tfug] Question about parts

Jeffry Johnston tfug at kidsquid.com
Thu Dec 13 16:49:51 MST 2007

I've shopped at Geeks.com.  They have good deals, but read the specs VERY
closely.  Sometimes pages will be misleading or oversimplified, only to have
the truth in the fine print details.   Fortunately for me they were nice and
let me return the motherboard since it wasn't compatible with the CPU I'd
purchased.  The shipping rates should be listed prior to purchase.  IMO, if
NewEgg has the same thing, buy it there... at least what they put on their
site makes it easy to understand what you are getting.

Jeff