[Tfug] Question about parts

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 00:20:38 MST 2007

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:11:50 -0700, Nathanial Hendler
<nathanhendler at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2007 6:55 PM, Predrag Punosevac <punosevac72 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 3. Where do I find in Tucson old Alpha DEC workstations and old SUN
>> hardware?
>
> What Sun hardware are you looking for?  I have a Sparc 10 and 30, and
> would be willing to part with the scsi one (is that the 30? I'd have
> to double check).  I think I have two scsi drives in it.  It was
> working a few months ago.
>
> Nathan

Nothing in particular. SUN and DEC hardware has great sentimental value
for me and I wanted to play on it little bit
during the winter breake.
Somebody has already contacted me about SUN's hardware so unless you
really want to get a rid of yours I will be OK.
I do however have space to take more. What is the price on it?

I also got an info about about DEC servers. I have to check it out.

Thanks a lot
Predrag