[Tfug] Iceweasel and Google Browser Sync on Sun Etch

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Thu Dec 13 10:24:54 MST 2007

I tried to install the Google Browser Sync on Debian Etch on my Sun 64 bit.  I got the message that I need to install Firefox 1.5 or later.  I have Iceweasel 2.0.0.10.  Has anyone else run into this problem.

I'm in the process of moving and have my 1386 Etch machine packed already so can't check on that.

Earl
"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek
Click for free information on attaining an equity line of credit.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3m3ubbDLufdBrlMsWOihKpiMrrBGw6osNJ5YdA5xjUGLM7Qs/