[Tfug] CompUSA to close after the holidays

Anthony Hess runenfool at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:01:28 MST 2007

I believe that was Circuit City that did that, not CompUSA.
CompUSA has been struggling for years trying to compete with the Best Buy,
Frys, and web based companies of the world.  Hey they made it a whole decade
longer than Egghead.  I never thought they were any worse service wise than
any of the others.

Tony