[Tfug] CompUSA to close after the holidays

Matt Jacob matt.jacob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 00:15:11 MST 2007

Ugh... good riddance, CompUSA! I once was stiffed out of a $60 CompUSA
rebate even though I had followed all the instructions precisely and had
ample documentation. I filed a report with the BBB, but nothing ever
came of it.

Oh, and I doubt there will be any good fire sales. I heard there was
nothing special at any of the stores that were shut down a few months ago.

Matt