[Tfug] CompUSA to close after the holidays

Sean Warburton hl2addict at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 00:09:00 MST 2007

CompUSA...these were the guys who took all thier tenured guys and fired
them, saying they can rehire them at the new hire rate? Because they were
paying them too much, basically. Hmmm, no surprise they are going down. But
I guess this is an ugly side of capitalism. Thanks for the post, though.
     Sean

On 12/9/07, Christopher Robbins <robbinsc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sucks for those who work there...May mean some bargains
> for us Tucson nerds...
>

> http://consumerist.com/consumer/followups/compusa-will-close-all-stores-after-holidays-331604.php
>
> Not to say that I'm suprised...Though who is?  And does this mean we could
> get Fry's to take it's place? :)
>
> - Chris
>
> --
> Chris Robbins
> Systems Programmer
> Department of English - University of Arizona
> http://www.homerengineeringcorp.net

PC-BSD v.1.4 (beta)
ASUS P5N32-SLI Premium
Intel Core 2 Duo 6600