[Tfug] autofs ldap and tls

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 22:21:50 MST 2006

I have never tried autofs with TLS, or LDAP, so I am not sure if any
of that is valid:

Maybe you could try "autofs-ldap" as a package?

I know on Gentoo, compilation options must be given to get autofs to
feed off of LDAP.

You may also find this to be more helpful.  It speaks of a TLS patch:

http://www.timof.qipc.org/autofs/index.html

I think from the brief browsing that I just did, that  the problem may
not be autofs, but glibc, which seems may not have extended the NSS
functionality to automount retrieval.