[Tfug] autofs ldap and tls

Peter Merritt pwmerritt at weirdwater.org
Mon Sep 25 15:51:01 MST 2006

Thanks Steven, Running Centos 4.3 and Fedora Core 5 clients, did see the
pkg for Debian,  will probably need it for the Ubuntu clients when I get
to them. And thank you for the link, that gives me some hope, I had to
compile from hand a number a packages to get this to work, so this does
not look to bad.
                                                                  Peter