[Tfug] Rob Levin died..

Brian Masur bcmasur at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 00:41:27 MST 2006

I can't believe it.  I've chatted with lilo a few times on freenode a long
time ago.  This is terrible news.  Freenode just won't be the same without
lilo...  :'(  I always cringe when I find out about bicycle accidents.  My
uncle died from a very similar circumstance.  I cycle a decent amount
myself, and I'm always worried about being run over.  I seriously doubt a
helmet will help me much in such an incident but it has to be better than
nothing so I never ride without it.  It's just not fair, we're the better
people in these times for not polluting and getting exercise, while some fat
ass is driving an SUV.  I voted yes on issues 1 and 2 on May 16th because
part of the plan is the add many miles of bike lanes, among other reasons.