[Tfug] Rob Levin died..

bigj at flatwan.net bigj at flatwan.net
Sun Sep 17 08:44:39 MST 2006

I don't consider myself a fat ass because I work 30 miles from home and my
kids can't fit on the back of my bike. I'm 6'8" and little ricers ain't
going to cut it for me and my family so I'm forced to buy something large.

I do agree with you that this situation blows more than Nicole Richie. I
hope they catch the POS.

--
Jon