[Tfug] Dakotacom T1 opinions?

Brian Masur bcmasur at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 23:49:53 MST 2006

Hopefully you saw my previous post about cable?  Gaw...
$410/month is rediculous for a T1.  You aren't even getting home basic DSL
for that much.  Three cable uplinks should cost less than $180 plus you have
triple-redundancy.
Once again, where am i going wrong with this, folks?  I like to see.
Brian