[Tfug] Server purchase

Joshua Bernstein bjosh at engr.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 9 12:53:54 MST 2006

Claude,

	*cough cough* Try Penguin Computing (www.penguincomputing.com). The
prices are not the lowest in the business but the quality of the
machines is solid. Also, with the newer chips coming in, we may
likely have discounts on older machines. *end cough cheap plug cough*

	If you are interested in a refurb machine, e-mail me off list with
an idea of what you want to spend and the specs and I can check to
see what we have in our inventory.

-Josh