[Tfug] Microsoft Security Update

Ronald Sutherland rsutherland at epccs.com
Sat Oct 7 15:37:19 MST 2006

Bexley Hall wrote:
> --- Adrian <choprboy at dakotacom.net> wrote:
>> On Saturday 07 October 2006 12:14, Neil Short wrote:
>>
>>> Hey everybody! I just got an email with a nifty
>>>

>> Just beware of the dreaded *nix email virus... It is
>> email client agnostic,
>> works across all variants of *nix and OSX, requires
>> minimal user interaction
>> (merely reading it), and causes the deletion of your
>> personal files at
>> random... Damn, I must have been burnt atleast a
>> half a dozen times by that by now...
>>

> Isn't there also one that infects Ouija boards?
> And contacts all of your dead/departed loved ones to
> get the names of all of your contacts (email, snail
> mail, female and otherwise!) to which it transports
> itself via the ether for subsequent infection?
>
> Apparently, nothing short of an exorcism can purge
> it from an infected board...

Ether Net hehe thats good .. I wonder when D&D will add the EtherNet
communication spell, useful for Lich to Lich communication.
They already have Robin Lich .. he is the host for "Life stiles of the
dead and decaying", its broadcast each night on all channels without a
signal.
Sorry .. I guess it getting to be that time of year, and anyway we are
talking about MS security right.