[Tfug] Apache server and PHP

erich erich1 at copper.net
Wed May 31 14:46:39 MST 2006

I'm sorry,

      That's what was part of the vertical ellipsis,
          (.
           .
           .)
I omitted it for clarity, but that backfired. Here's what the whole thing
looks like:

<IfDefine PHP5>

    # Load the module first
    <IfModule !mod_php5.c>
        LoadModule php5_module    modules/libphp5.so
    </IfModule>

    # Set it to handle the files
    <IfModule mod_mime.c>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php5
    </IfModule>

    AddDirectoryIndex index.php index.phtml
</IfDefine>

The above is the entire contents of the file
       /etc/apache2/modules.d/70_mod_php5.conf

Erich