[Tfug] Apache server and PHP

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:14:14 MST 2006

I wouldn't rebuild apache - apache2 modules are intended to prevent
you from having to do that.   If php is running, it's enabled.

I think those switches are basically just saying to do the enclosed
logic if PHP and the mime module are enabled/loaded.

I'd start by researching all the available options for the php5 apache
module, and see if there is something you can set in the module config
file to make it do the proper encoding.

Or, it may be that the encoding is set in the main apache config file
- is this php-specific?  Is the encoding correct for non-php files?

-- Chad