[Tfug] Apache server and PHP

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Wed May 31 15:08:07 MST 2006

yes, you need to see if you can render a phpinfo() page, and the
contents of that might give more info.

Also, for my recent apache2 installs, I have
/etc/apache2/mods-available and mods-enabled.    I don't have
modules.d.  You then use a2enmod to enable them.  Did you do that?  If
not, maybe starting with a clean recent apache2 install might help :)