[Tfug] iPod Replacement

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Wed May 3 11:54:48 MST 2006

As the owner of a Cowon something-or-other, I can state that it works plenty
good, quite muchly.

It has many function that I haven't bothered to use. Mostly I just listen to
radio, or record meetings with it. Try that with your ipod thingy. Oh yea, and
I have heard that it will play Ogg files too, but I have yet to delve into the
workings of it that far.

Just looked for Cowon's website - they are still around.

Been watching this with minor interest, and to honest, I still wonder
why anyone
would consider using an ipod thingy, esp. considering this is TFUG. ipods
thingys are trendy rather than cool.

My two cents.