[Tfug] Xinetd/vsftpd connection problem

Eric Cross ecross at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 13:16:18 MST 2006

Adrian,

My hunch would be a routing problem.  If  that is the case, the
inbound packets are likely coming in from the external NIC1 and being
mistakenly routed out through your internal NIC2.

There's a good how-to located here on setting up routing so that
packets received by NIC1 are answered by NIC1, and packed received by
NIC2 are answered by NIC2.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Adv-Routing-HOWTO/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html

-Eric