[Tfug] Battery replacement

Dennis McCormick macsinitial65haus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:02:00 MST 2006

I replaced one once with power on. You must be careful with static
discharge, not to let the old or replacement battery slip out of your
fingers and short somewhere, avoid touching other components or
rotating fans and not mechanically shock the rotating hard drive. Only
use your fingers or non-conducting tools to remove the old battery.
You can keep one hand on the metal chassis to discharge static. Touch
that chassis first before anything else.

Good luck and have steady hands!

Dennis McCormick