[Tfug] Battery replacement

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:19:56 MST 2006

Shouldn't be a problem - they're usually watch batteries that you can pick
up relatively cheaply almost anywhere.  They're really easy to replace - pop
out the old one and insert a new one.  I don't remember what kind of watch
battery you'll need (the size/type escapes me), but you could always take
the old one out and take it to the store with you....

I don't think it'd be a good idea to do it while the motherboard is on -
I've always had teh power off (safety?) when I've done it.  Maybe someone
else could shed some light about that..

-Chris