[Tfug] Mind taking a poll?

Jon bigj at flatwan.net
Thu Feb 23 00:18:00 MST 2006

Christopher Robbins said:
> I voted, but just out of curiousity...
>
> How do we define the difference between "internediate" and "advanced"?  I
> mean, do we define "intermediate" to be rolling your own kernel and
> "advanced" to be actually hacking the kernel?  Just interested in the
> distinction...

intermediate = Brushes teeth once a week. Bathes every three days. Has
used the screen name 'Neo' in some form. Thinks Bill Gates is evil and his
wife is "hot". Thinks the test audio file in the RedHat setup that says
'My name is Linux Torvalds and I pronounce Linux as Linux' is funny. Lives
near the UofA. Works for the UofA. Pronounces at least one distribution of
Linux incorrectly. Thinks of Linux all day long and how he/she can
incoporate it into everything he/she does even though it makes no sense to
do so. Understands the darkest corners of PHP, PERL, Python, C/C++/C# but
can't carry on a conversation with a woman without frightening her in
celebacy.

advanced = Wrote this e-mail.

If I am killed because of this e-mail let me say right now so it's
recorded in the archives. LIGHTEN UP CAUSE I AM JUST KIDDING!!! Y'all are
cool in my book. It's a small book with big print but y'all are in it.

--
Jon