[Tfug] Mind taking a poll?

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Thu Feb 23 07:22:59 MST 2006

Jon wrote:
> Christopher Robbins said:
>
>>I voted, but just out of curiousity...
>>
>>How do we define the difference between "internediate" and "advanced"?  I
>>mean, do we define "intermediate" to be rolling your own kernel and
>>"advanced" to be actually hacking the kernel?  Just interested in the
>>distinction...

How about taken almost every Linux class offered at Pima and think Linux
is the coolest operating system ever written but way too old to be
considered a geek?  ;-)

Or can recite the config files for Knoppmyth and Asterisk from memory?

But there are a heck of a lot of folks out there that know way more than
I can ever hope to learn.  ;-)

George Cohn