[Tfug] VPN wireless router/firewall recomendations

reo88 at earthlink.net reo88 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 17 12:20:54 MST 2006

I need to connect two sites together over the internet/DSL.  If possible I would like to use one piece of equiptment to do it all if not I can use multiple.   Sites will need to be connected during business hours.   Since I can not be on site it needs to be idiot proof as possible.
Later, Bob
    /  Bob O'Connell                     /   If hook, slice, and dribble        /
   /email reo at azstarnet.com       / are considered, yes I play golf.  /
 /Amateur Radio KC5DWB       /            LINUX                            /
/Twisted pair (520) 292-0551  /The choice of the GNU generation /