[Tfug] Refurb Macs - which to get?

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 11:33:34 MST 2006

Yep, I think the Mac Mini with a KVM is the way to go if you just want
to try out a mac.  Relatively cheap, and still a nice, new, fast
machine.  We just did this at work to have a mac available for
cross-platform development/testing.  I'd definitely spring for at
least a gig of ram, though.

BTW, I just bought a MacBook Pro (hopefully I won't miss that kidney I
sold to pay for it).  I know nothing about macs, but I need to learn.
My goal is a triple booting box, with win and linux also running
virtually under os/x, via parallels (or soon, vmware).  Just opened
the box last night, and it is pretty sweet :)

-- Chad