[Tfug] [ot] introduction

tmh at cfl.rr.com tmh at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 7 14:05:11 MST 2006

>Surprisingly enough, he's also just introduced himself with the same
>message to BUUG, the user group that I attended back in Berkeley

Not so surprisingly, I've joined 108 *ix groups located all over the
world.
Yes I do really read all the posts on all the groups. I joined with the
same
polite posting.

>Is he spamming out his showroom at sababeach.net?

Of course I am. I've built a possibly useful application for the OSS
world.
Spamming? The app is free and BSD licensed. Is that spamming? If so I
apologize.
I promise not the mention it in any future postings.

tim