[Tfug] [ot] introduction

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 14:11:19 MST 2006

I didn't mean to chase you off - I jumped the gun and figured you were up to
no good before I thought it out.  In retrospect, I probably should have
looked over your replies to the original thread....

I apologize for jumping to conclusions like that...

-Chris

On 8/7/06, tmh at cfl.rr.com <tmh at cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> >Surprisingly enough, he's also just introduced himself with the same
> >message to BUUG, the user group that I attended back in Berkeley
>
> Not so surprisingly, I've joined 108 *ix groups located all over the
> world.
> Yes I do really read all the posts on all the groups. I joined with the
> same
> polite posting.
>
> >Is he spamming out his showroom at sababeach.net?
>
> Of course I am. I've built a possibly useful application for the OSS
> world.
> Spamming? The app is free and BSD licensed. Is that spamming? If so I
> apologize.
> I promise not the mention it in any future postings.
>
> tim

Chris Robbins
Dept. of English Technical Support
http://www.homerengineeringcorp.net