[Tfug] [ot] introduction

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:54:33 MST 2006

Interesting.  I'll chalk it up to an honest mistake, since he did
reply thoughtfully to responses on his original thread.  That's not
spammer-like.  I can't think of an ulterior motive, unless it's to
sell his app, and even if that was it, he was very unobtrusive about
it  (other than the double-post), so I don't care...

-- Chad