[Tfug] RADEON 9000 PRO All-In-Wonder Support?

Robert Current rob at current.nu
Wed Dec 31 21:33:36 MST 2003

Hi all, new to the list here, just moved back to Tucson...

Anyhow, anyone know how well the ATI RADEON 9000 PRO All-In-Wonder is
supported (retail box with IR Remote) in Linux.

A brief dig around the web tells me the card will probably work fine as
a video card, but I can't find much documentation about getting the
remote working, the capture and playback parts.

I'm also interested in anyone that knows about using multiple inputs
like a couple DVB-PCI cards in to capture satellite, interfacing my
DirecTiVo's (even if it's only a composite input), and DiVX archiving of
movies.

I'm  interested in building a new multi-media box using FreeVo and/or
MythTV, to archive movies, family photos, mp3's, etc on a SATA array.

Thanks,
Rob C.