[Tfug] Game Console Controller as a mouse

Leo Przybylski leo at leosandbox.org
Thu Dec 25 22:20:08 MST 2003

Well, I still want to use a controller as a mouse, but it doesn't look
like I'll be able to. Haven't found much support or help on it. None of
the emulators are maintained anymore. Not opensource ones anyway. Best I
can do is I found mapping software that will allow me to map controller
functions to keyboard keys. Looks like I'm going to lose my analog
benifits though. Bummer.

&Leo();