[Tfug] Hacking from IBM's perspective

Angus Scott-Fleming tfug@tfug.org
Mon Sep 16 12:49:01 2002

I'd like to invite all of you to the S.Ariz.Infragard Meeting -- the speaker
will be discussing hacking from IBM's perspective.  Given IBM's recent forays
into Linux, it might be interesting from the free-unix side as well.

Angus

Subject:        	[igt] InfraGard Public Meeting - 18 September 2002
Date sent:      	Sun, 15 Sep 2002 10:19:18 -0700

On 18 September there will be an InfraGard Southern Arizona Public
Meeting. The guest speaker will be Mr. Joshua Lackey, he is IBM's Senior
Ethical Hacker and he will be discussing hacking from IBM's perspective.
The meeting will be held at the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce from 9:00 -
11:00. The address of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is: 823 E. Speedway
Blvd. (N. side of Speedway, just W. of Park). As this is an open meeting,
if you know others who may be interested in attending, feel free to invite
them. I look forward to seeing you there.

Mark R. Sands, Ph.D.
President
InfraGard Southern Arizona

Angus Scott-Fleming