[Tfug] ftpd's for RH7.3

Bruce R Nevins tfug@tfug.org
Mon Sep 16 09:40:01 2002

Steve,
    I have been using WinSCP2 instead of FTP with all my Windows
customers and they like it just as well as the Windows FTP clients. In
addition my MAC customers are using MacSFTP which is really Secure Copy
(not FTP) http://pro.wanadoo.fr/chombier/MacSFTP/SFTP_info.html while
this costs money it goes directly to the individual who wrote it. If you
are a Mac person it works just like you would expect.
    Bruce

--
Bruce R. Nevins, bnevins@nexiliscom.com
Vice President, Nexilis Communications Corp.