[Tfug] Actiontec R1520SU

Paul Scott tfug@tfug.org
Wed Sep 11 02:14:01 2002

Bruce R Nevins wrote:
> Paul,
>    I have been running it for a week now hooked up to BroadBand Labs for
> DSL (via Qwest). Works fine, and I have 5 useable static IPs right now.
> I have set it up to provide a redundant connection for my web, email,
> and name servers. Once I have some experience with it I will let you all
> know how it works out.

I believe all the cabling is correct and the DSL connection exists
according to the status lights.  I have not yet established service with
my ISP.

The configuration instructions imply that the Actiontec box is setup
with an IP of 192.168.0.1.  That is currently that static IP of this
computer acting as the gateway to my two machine network.  Therefore
http://192.168.0.1 gets me to the Apache server I have installed on this
machine.  Do I need to change my static IP's to make 192.168.0.1
available or can/should I change the static IP of the Actiontec some
other way.

Thanks,

Paul