[Tfug] Actiontec R1520SU

Bruce R Nevins tfug@tfug.org
Wed Sep 11 01:42:01 2002

Paul,
    I have been running it for a week now hooked up to BroadBand Labs
for DSL (via Qwest). Works fine, and I have 5 useable static IPs right
now. I have set it up to provide a redundant connection for my web,
email, and name servers. Once I have some experience with it I will let
you all know how it works out.
    Bruce

--
Bruce R. Nevins, bnevins@nexiliscom.com
Vice President, Nexilis Communications Corp.