[Tfug] Actiontec R1520SU

Tony tfug@tfug.org
Wed Sep 11 02:35:02 2002

The computer that connects directly should have 192.168.0.1 set as it's
gateway.

It should have it's own (a different) IP address, which would be the
gateway for your other computer(s).

(I think.

I'm learning about DSL and Cable connections at work right now but my
first hand experience with home networking and Internet sharing has thus
far been from behind a dial up connection here at home).