[Tfug] End of Tucson Linux Meetup?

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Thu Oct 12 14:34:32 MST 2017

On 2017-10-12 13:47, Doug Wellington wrote:
> Someone to pay the ninety buck fee to the Meetup people.  If we can
> pull
> it off under the TFUG name, we wouldn't have to involve Meetup at all.

Do we *really* have to use Meetup.com? Aside from it being a proprietary
platform, *UGs worked fine before Meetup.com existed, I'm sure they'll
continue to work fine after.

> I have a couple monitors and an old projector that I could use for
> presentations...

I'd be happy to do a talk or two on various aspects of Python, and I've
been in the greater open source community for about 15 years so I can
also talk about one or two aspects of FLOSS as well.

--
Raoul Snyman
+1 (520) 490-9743
raoul at snyman.info