[Tfug] End of Tucson Linux Meetup?

ellipse ellipse at healthian.org
Thu Oct 12 14:07:42 MST 2017

I have a paid meetup account with one spot left in it. I would be willing
to host this group on my account for the time being. The additional group
is free to me - I already pay the $90 to host the other two groups.

I think I only recently joined this email list and have not been active
(tons of stuff on my plate already), and I am not sure when I would be
active in the future. I think Garrett got me into it - is Garrett here?
Doug, as long as you are willing to do all the work organizing the group, I
don't mind hosting it on my account.

And yes, meetup is a horrible platform, and about to get worse; the
"preview" site involves removing beloved features, shoving aside the core
feature, and making information harder to get to. But it is the main place
to go if you are looking for meetups, and its feature set is still better
than free Facebook events, even after they worsen it.

Thanks,
Ben