[Tfug] Sunday night

Sean Whitton spwhitton at spwhitton.name
Sat Dec 10 16:10:59 MST 2016

Dear Garrett,

On Fri, Dec 09, 2016 at 03:08:14PM -0700, Garrett Weaver wrote:
> Count me in! I'm not so keen on going to Korea House though. I called and asked
> if they serve any vegan food and they simply didn't answer the question.

I cannot think of any vegan Korean dishes, so fair enough.

> Here's a list of some alternatives:
> Bai Thong - Swan and Speedway - Thai Food.
> Zemam's - Broadway and Country Club - Ethiopian Food, basically we sit around a
> large plate of made of dough that everyone eats off of (you'd all have to
> eschew meat though).
> Chipotle - Park and University - Fast-Casual Chain Mexican Restaurant.
> Zanya - Alvernon and Speedway - Mediterranean Restaurant.
>
> My first choice would be Zemams.

Thank you for the suggestions.  Zemam's sounds good, but it forces those
who eat meat to forgo it entirely, which seems unfair on Mathias and
Nick.  So let's go to Bai Thong.

Only four of us so no need for me to call ahead, I think.

--
Sean Whitton