[Tfug] Sunday night

Garrett Weaver wagarrettweaver at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:08:14 MST 2016

Count me in! I'm not so keen on going to Korea House though. I called and
asked if they serve any vegan food and they simply didn't answer the
question.
Here's a list of some alternatives:
Bai Thong - Swan and Speedway - Thai Food.
Zemam's - Broadway and Country Club - Ethiopian Food, basically we sit
around a large plate of made of dough that everyone eats off of (you'd all
have to eschew meat though).
Chipotle - Park and University - Fast-Casual Chain Mexican Restaurant.
Zanya - Alvernon and Speedway - Mediterranean Restaurant.

My first choice would be Zemams.