[Tfug] Seeking general storage and CPU/mobo advice for updating my work machine

John Hubbard ender8282 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:05:20 MST 2015

It is worth pointing out that all of the processors you mention are
embedded (hence the E in the part number).  That means that you have to
find a system ready-built with those processors.  Do you have any insight
on where you might be able to find manufacturers shipping systems with
those chips?

--
-john
                2b || !2b