[Tfug] Are boxen obsolete?

erich erich1 at copper.net
Sun Jan 11 09:05:05 MST 2015

Oh,
              Thanks. I didn't know what BBB stood for. I guess you buy
stuff like that
online. Call me old-fashioned. I have to touch & feel it before I buy.
My latest is
PC is the size of a large shoebox that I got from SWS.  It has a
dual-core AMD
processor. It took a while to integrate the audio. That's because the
newer audio
chips are surround-sound, but the lt-green jack out of the back connects
to only
 2 of the pins.

Erich