[Tfug] Tucson Install Fest - March 28th - All Are Welcome

n30 NeoNetNinja at azloco.com
Wed Feb 18 19:43:51 MST 2015

Dear TFUG and all free peoples of the civilized world,

There is a Unix/Linux install fest planned for March 28th from 1pm-5pm
at Wheeler Taft Abbett Library 7800 N. Schisler Dr, Tucson, AZ 85743.
The library is now an official sponsor of the event so we're really
excited and grateful for their hosting and kindness. The event is open
to everyone of course and we're especially encouraging youth to join and
take part. You can find more info here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-arizona/3041-tucson-installfest/ or
feel free to email me as well. There will be free and open Wifi courtesy
of the library but no ethernet at this time and the library Wifi is
rather busy and slow so please plan accordingly.

If anyone would like to demonstrate some kind of Unix/Linux skill or
process please ping me at: NeoNetNinja at azloco.com so we can make an
informal list/schedule so as to make sure everyone has a chance and so
there's enough time for all. For example, I'll be demonstrating
installing Ubuntu Server LTS with full disk encryption on old
re-purposed hardware.

See you there!
n30

NeoNetNinja at azloco.com