[Tfug] OT: super mega Black Friday online yard sale (with Linux/Unix items) edu6y5ev

Matt Jacob matt at jacobmail.org
Wed Nov 26 10:46:59 MST 2014

Hey TFUG,

I've got an eclectic variety of tech gear I'm trying to get rid of. Many
items even have Linux/Unix tie-ins, so there's that.

Everything is in excellent to like-new condition. If it's not sold
within a week, it's going on eBay.

Please contact me with any questions.

Matt

Apple MacBook 13-inch, aluminum, late 2008 - $300
* 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo
* 4 GB RAM
* 250 GB HD
* NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 GB video card
* 1280 x 800 resolution
* Battery replaced within the last 2 years

Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW 20.1-inch monitor - $50
* Swivel, tilt, pivot, and height-adjustable stand
* 1680 x 1050 resolution
* DVI and VGA connections
* USB hub

2x Ergotron LX wall mount monitor arm - $70/ea
Probably the best wall mount I've ever used. These are awesome.

3x Linksys WRT54GL 802.11b/g wireless router - $20/ea
Currently running Tomato firmware, but you can put DD-WRT or whatever
you want on there (or just go back to the stock Linksys firmware... but
why?)

Netgear WNR3500L 802.11b/g/n wireless router - $25
Currently running DD-WRT

2x PC3-12800 4 GB laptop RAM (2x 2 GB sticks) - $20/ea pair
To clarify, I have 4 sticks of 2 GB laptop memory that I'm selling in
pairs. They were pulled from brand-new computers that were powered on
once to verify working, and then they were replaced.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K digital camera w/bag - $40

2x Amazon Kindle Keyboard, wi-fi, 6" display - $40/ea
One has the official Amazon leather case, and the other has a Timbuk2
nylon sleeve case---take your pick. This is the exact model:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002Y27P3M

D-Link DSS-8+ 8-port 10/100 switch - free w/any purchase